A few day ago I posted a number of links to GIS data available for the Tohoku earthquake and tsunami. I’d thought I’d take a few minutes to post a few other links that have come across my internets.
- CrisisCommons – Wiki page with a number of links to a variety of datasets.
- The Texas Tech Center for Geospatial Technology has a nice interactive map of data from a number of sources.
- This blog post from Bucknell has links to a number of different spatial resources.
- The folks at Harvard’s Center for Geographic Analysis have been updating their data and web-maps pages. This is a great site. They have done a fantastic job “crowd sourcing” a variety of critical datasets.
- NOAA has continued to publish data
- Google has updated their crisis response map
- GSI has updated their data and maps and have released high quality maps of the extent of the tsunami
- A WMS of aerial photography from the Sendai region is available here
If I find anything else I post it here. If you find something let me know and I’ll post it.